Accurate Measurements of your room are important to ensure all your new furnishings fit. Take your time, and include anything you think might be important.
Follow these 5 easy steps…………
- Draw the basic outline of your room
- Draw in the windows, doors and any other elements or features
- Write the dimensions on each length as shown (we’ve written them in centimeters)
- Write down the ceiling and window sill heights
- Photograph or scan your floor plan and attach it to the questionnaire in Step 2.